How raising your EQ will benefit you:
Benefits to your personal life
- Greater self-confidence and awareness of your emotional and behavioural patterns
- Higher quality relationships with those close to you
- Enhanced communication skills
- Reduced stress and anxiety levels
Benefits to your professional life
- More focus, direction and drive
- Increased ability to prevent or resolve conflicts
- Appreciating client and customer relationships
- Better team dynamics
- Improved management of others
EQ Toolkit Workshop Content
This workshop is designed to raise your self-awareness and emotional intelligence through developing a deeper understanding of human behaviour, upgrading the way you think about human interactions and building self-confidence and communication skills.
At the end of the workshop you will have:
- Built emotional intelligence in a practical way to use on a real time basis going forward
- Developed an EQ toolkit of practical methodologies to take back with you to your life or the workplace
- Raised your self-awareness and gained a new insight into what your main drivers are and why you do what you do
- Developed your understanding of other people's behaviour and why they act in the way they do
- Deepened your knowledge around how to communicate effectively with both the people in your personal life and the people you work with
- Understood how to identify the motivations, inspirations and drivers of people in your personal life and workplace, and how to optimise these relationships
- Our level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence is fundamental to how we experience life on a day to day basis, both personally and professionally. From the decisions we make about how we live, to who we are at work and in our relationships - our EQ impacts all aspects of our existence.
- More people than ever struggle to cope with the pressures of modern living and personal interactions, and many of us suffer from stress and anxiety - how we feel about ourselves and the quality of our close relationships is crucial to our well-being.
- In the workplace, it has been shown that emotional intelligence is responsible for 58% of our job performance and that 90% of top performers have high EQ.
- Emotional intelligence is not something we are taught at any point during our formal education, but we believe it can be learned.
iDiscover 360 uses a unique set of methodologies to deliver cutting-edge personal and professional development programmes.
We specialise in enabling individuals and teams optimise their human potential through interactive workshops and coaching. We teach the theory and practice of building emotional intelligence, mental resilience, self awareness and leadership for the 21st century.