This workshop is designed to raise your self-awareness and teach you how to apply emotional intelligence through developing a deeper understanding of human behaviour, building self-confidence and elevating your communication skills.
At the end of the workshop you will have:
- Learnt how to apply emotional intelligence in your life on a real time basis going forward
- Developed an EQ toolkit of practical methodologies to take back with you to your life or the workplace
- Raised your self-awareness and gained a new insight into what your main drivers are and why you do what you do
- Developed your understanding of other people's behaviour and why they act in the way they do
- Deepened your knowledge around how to communicate effectively with both the people in your personal life and the people you work with
- Understood how to identify the motivations, inspirations and drivers of people in your personal life and workplace, and how to optimise these relationships
How learning how to apply EQ will benefit you:
Benefits to your personal life
- Greater self-confidence and awareness of your emotional and behavioural patterns
- Higher quality relationships with those close to you
- Enhanced communication skills
- Reduced stress and anxiety levels
Benefits to your professional life
- More focus, direction and drive
- Increased ability to prevent or resolve conflicts
- Appreciating client and customer relationships
- Better team dynamics
- Improved management of others
Why Applied EQ?
- Our level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence is fundamental to how we experience life on a day to day basis, both personally and professionally. From the decisions we make about how we live, to who we are at work and in our relationships - our EQ impacts all aspects of our existence.
- More people than ever struggle to cope with the pressures of modern living and personal interactions, and many of us suffer from stress and anxiety - how we feel about ourselves and the quality of our close relationships is crucial to our well-being.
- In the workplace, it has been shown that emotional intelligence is responsible for 58% of our job performance and that 90% of top performers have high EQ.
- We know what it is, but we often struggle with how we can apply it and use it with impact in our lives.
- Application of Emotional intelligence is not something we are taught at any point during our formal education, but we believe it can be learned.
"iDiscover's workshop had a lasting and tangible positive impact on our people and our company. The structured nature and intelligent processes mean that we received a huge amount of value in one day, but most importantly as management and within teams, we continue to use and refer back to the methodologies on a regular basis."
"Normally, "soft skills" can be hard to measure, but each individual who took part could continue to use the tools taught going forward in a practical way. We all felt we had a much deeper understanding of ourselves, each other and human nature by the end of the day"
- Vine Resources
"We are now of the opinion that developing self awareness and emotional intelligence is crucial to a well functioning workplace. When people really understand the drivers and motivations of themselves and each other, it means that everything runs so much more smoothly. As a team we now operate in much more effective way, it is noticeable. It was also a real bonding experience for our team and it has shifted the way in which we related to each other for the better."
iDiscover 360 uses a unique set of methodologies to deliver cutting-edge personal and professional development programmes.
We specialise in enabling individuals and teams optimise their human potential through interactive workshops and coaching. We teach the theory and practice of building emotional intelligence, mental resilience, self awareness and leadership for the 21st century.